Title III Grant
Goals for the Title III Enhancing Opportunities Grant
July, 2008 National Park College was notified by the U.S. Department of Education that they were recipients of a five-year (2008-2013) development grant under the Strengthening Institutions Program authorized under Title III. Grant was concluded on September 20, 2013. Final report to Title III is currently being generated.
Overall Project Goals and Performance Indicators included:
- Development of educational opportunities in the areas of certified nursing assistant, respiratory therapist, and pharmacy technician.
- Increased numbers of licensed respiratory therapists.Increased number of pharmacy technicians.Expansion of opportunities in the RN and PN programs.
- Increase in enrollment within the RN and PN programs.
- Student retention and student success.
- Increase in graduation rates. Selected online nursing courses.
- State-of-the-art nursing and health science labs and classrooms.
- Increased attention to gerontological nursing within the RN curriculum.
- PN curricular review.